The History Factory is looking for Account Managers to work in our Chicago or Washington DC office.
The primary responsibility will be effective planning and execution of heritage management projects that include digital, exhibits, publications and integrated anniversary campaigns. Through client collaboration, effective orchestration of internal resources (co-located and virtual), and well-honed project management skills, the Account Manager is accountable for delivering on the creative and operational promise that has made The History Factory the leader in our field.
- Overall account and project supervision
- Manages and monitors account/project profitability, including the accurate and timely tracking of project costs as well as estimating and managing internal resources.
- Develops execution strategies and co-author scopes of work that address clients’ needs and support The History Factory’s brand and business objectives
- Consults management on critical client issues, development and decisions.
- Builds relationships with key client counterparts based on trust, value and teamwork.
- Adheres to and operates within established THF procedures and processes. Recommends alternatives for improvement to agency processes/systems.
- Participates in business development on an as needed basis
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4+ years account service/project management experience in a marketing, public relations or digital agency or 5+ years of experience in client marketing/communications position
- Exceptional problem solving skills
- Strong business acumen
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills
- Internally driven, curious, intelligent, adaptable and collaborative
- Superior team building skills, leadership and management abilities
- Demonstrated interest in storytelling
Please submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Email only, please no phone calls.